We are proud to announce the launch of our newest and most innovative program we’ve had thus far as an organization. CPI presents to you our very own Sportsman’s Paradise Club, “Club SP1”. Club SP1 is designed specifically to teach the disadvantaged youth within our communities essential survival skills that will promote a positive, healthy, safe lifestyle and establish UNITY. Our Survival programs will empower them mentally and spiritually by creating a positive Cultural environment that teaches them Ourstory (African Centered History), Financial Literacy, Exposure to a various number of fields and trades, increasing language efficiency, police interaction, gardening, fishing, weapons safety, building and land development and many other skills that will aid them in living a productive and responsible life.
GIVE A MAN A FISH…
“Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.” Our aim here at CPI is to provide the necessary programs that will develop our neighborhoods into functional communities. In order to do this, we need an operation base. That’s why we need you to help us achieve this goal of bringing forth the 1st of its kind, the Current Phenomenon Cultural Resource Center.
A SAFE PLACE FOR NEIGHBORS
Here, we will have a safe place to expose our neighbors to the proper tools that will develop them to meet their potential. We sincerely thank you in advance for playing a part in creating this necessity that will benefit you and the community you are a part of. “All we have is NOW! Even when tomorrow gets here it will still be NOW.” – Current Phenomenon *Current Phenomenon Inc. is a tax exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service.
The following is a list of initiatives Current Phenomenon will address in its latest Community Program, Club SP1:
● Re-education/History/Our story – Will provide historical information of our ancient past through the present and correct some of the miseducation that our communities are indoctrinated with through the proper Knowledge of Self.
● Financial Literacy/Economics/Socio-economics – Will teach how to effectively function in the system of capitalism and use money as a tool to build wealth. Mass consciousness supporting the black first agenda.
● Police Interaction/Know Your Rights – Will thoroughly cover your rights as a citizen and how to effectively engage with the police when or if the situation calls for police interaction.
● Language Efficiency – This area will help those who are limited English speakers effectively use the #1 language of trade and commerce, Standard English.
● Alcohol and Substance Abuse – Will cover information about the dangers of becoming addicted to substances and lingering effects of the so-called “War on Drugs”
● Sex Ed – will provide the proper knowledge and support for maintaining a healthy and responsible sex life
● Political Science – Learning to understand the benefits of politics and how to make them work in our favor.
● Building and Land Development/Trades – The Importance of acquiring and developing REAL estate and the many trades and skills that are necessary for its development
● Mental and Physical Health – Promotion of Healthy living spiritually, mentally and physically. Conflict Resolution, Safe Place.
● Gardening/Hunting/Fishing – Acquire FOOD SECURITY. This area is most important, not only to the individual but also the group aspect of self-preservation..
● Weapons Safety/Self Defense – Provide training and safety for handling munitions
● Right Culture/Arts/Spirituality – Will collectively establish a Code of Conduct and enhance positive culture through the use of fine arts.
All my son's attended the football training camp at Neville and we don't miss any. Justin and his team of NFL players and coaches have helped my son tremendously! Keep up the great work Justin!
"Just a brief note to say thank you for the training camp. Our boys from Dallas had a blast!!! All I heard from my son Travis on the way home from the airport was and I quote "It was tight!" Don't ask but apparently that means excellent. Today I had three of the boys who attended your camp and for an hour all I heard and saw in the backyard was the warm-up routine you use being shouted. Once again thank you for a job well done."